The Fun Dinner

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner ,but these are my top three: Neymar Jr, Marc Andre Ter Stegen , and Puss in Boots (why not). Neymar Jr is a professional soccer player who is getting old ,but I would like advice on how to be better. He was born in Brazil and plays for a team in Saudi Arabia. My second reason why I chose Marc Andre Ter Stegen is because I always look up to him and he is my idol. Why he is my idol is because he is one of the best goalkeeper in the world and he is a really good goals for keeping their team in the game especially in games that are tight. This person is a person who plays for a team in Spain the team everyone knows Barcelona. He was born in Mönchengladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. My third reason why I choose Puss in Boots is because he is funny and has lots of adventures that he can share with us. I also choose him is because he is a cat which I love cats. If don’t know who Puss in Boots is he is a talking cat who knows how to sword fight and is from the movie shriek.